Ox Bucks Berks Northants Blood Bikes
Will your next journey save a life?
So how could you help us?
There are many ways you can help us, here are just a few suggestions….
Join us as a volunteer
- Rider – Transporting Blood, Blood Products, Samples and anything else patient related that is needed urgently and will fit on a motorbike
- Driver – Sometimes it’s not practical or possible to carry blood by bike during severe weather conditions, temperature extremes and large consignments. In these situations we may need to send the consignment by car
- Duty Controller – Handling calls and despatching riders/drivers, this can be done from the comfort of your own home
- Fund Raiser – Attending fund raising events organised by us and maybe even organising your own event – in any case we will provide back up and support
Other ways you can help SERV OBN
- Sponsored Event – Could you take part in or even organise a sponsored event? We would be happy to help guide you in how to achieve this, collection of funds is easy through “Just Giving”, we even get 25p from the tax man for every £1 donated (as long as they are a UK tax payer)
- Make a donation – You could make a one off or continuous donation through “Just Giving” – servobn.org.uk/donate
- Sell something on ebay – You can automatically donate anything from 10% – 100% of your sale on ebay and you don’t pay any ebay fees for what you donate – ebay.servobn.org.uk
- Hold a Fund Raising event – This could be anything from a “coffee morning” to a “car boot sale” – please let us know and we’ll see what we can do to help
- Ask your employer to support us – Did you know that many employers set aside funds for charity? Ask your employer or look on their website about how to nominate a charity to benefit from these funds
Do you have a suggestion that hasn’t been listed above? Please let us know, it maybe something we haven’t thought of and could result in us being able to replace one of our ageing bikes or go towards our running costs
If you think you could help, please Contact us using the contact form.